Domestic – Verbal Abuse
CEU’s: 3 Hours
- To identify how power works in relationships.
- To explore the concepts of Power Over vs. Personal Power.
- To identify family of origin setups for the development of these imbalances of power.
- To identify treatment strategies for the victim of this type of domestic violence.
- The student will be able to discuss the 2 concepts of power in abusive relationships.
- Also, they will be able to identify 3 family traits that may be a set up for the victim to be a victim of verbal abuse.
- The student will be able to discuss 2 treatment strategies.