Seven Weeks to Sobriety
Goal: To expand the participant’s thinking to support the idea of treating the disease of addiction vs. specific addictive disorders.
- The counsellor will be able to discuss the rational for treating the disease of addiction.
- The 13 hour Seven Weeks to Sobriety course will describe 5 specific behaviors.
- They will be able to describe the strategies for dealing with addiction and codependency.
- Also have an understanding and incorporating principals that validate the impact of family of origin pathological behavior on the addict today.
- To focus on specific recovery strategies.
CEU’s – 13 Hours
Pre-Approved for 13 CEU Credits from the CACCF